Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas to all

 
One of the best times of the year is finally here. This year it has definitely been busier for me, not much for work but with the girls at home and at school.
I can't complain, each year, as both of my girls grow, Christmas gets better and better, but having a full time job and baking part time tend to be ...a little exhausting.
 
Any way, as I do it every year, I baked for the school's teachers at both schools my kids attend.
 I made a lot of Christmas theme cookies, they are always a hit.
 Well, you really can't go wrong with cookies!!



I have seen these little fawns on Instagram many times and I couldn't wait to make them. They are so little and skinny and super simple to make.

I put all of my cookies in cello bags, I tie them with ribbon and they are the perfect little treat for this holiday season.



 
 
I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas, full of love, good company and health for the
New Year to come!!
 
Thank you for your support throughout the year!
 
Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

IFeelCook said...

Happy Holidays, Kathia!! Te deseo unos días muy felices con tu familia y un 2015 aún mejor. Un beso.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.