Friday, August 15, 2014

Fiesta Theme Cake


 Well, Happy Friday!
It's been over a month since my last post. What a busy Summer I have had around here.

I haven't baked a lot this Summer, after a back injury and other issues I decided to take some time off and just focus my "baking" time in other things.
I have done so much with the kids and I am sad that in just a few more weeks we will be welcoming cooler temperatures.

Any way, even if I haven't baked a lot lately, I still have a lot to share from past projects so today I want to start by sharing this festive and colorful cake with you.


 
  I made this Fiesta Theme Cake for one of my client's husband.
 The cake was lemon with raspberry buttercream covered in chocolate fondant.
 Details included festive maracas, Mexican hats  and a guitar.

 
I used yellow fondant for the maraca's colors and I use a small brush to pain some Americolor orange and green color on them .
 The guitar was pretty easy to make using a guitar cookie cutter.



Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Kathia

The cake looks really delicious and perfect shaped. Like your cake ideas.

Marilyn said...

I am going to make and decorate a cake for the birthday of my Mexican fried. This one takes the cake, so to speak! Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .

Bakeries

Cake designer said...

I came across this link where you get the delicious cake and all the bakery items for more details/order check this link out! cake shops in mumbai.
cake shops in mumbai

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.