Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Red PJ's Baby Minnie Mouse Cake


I have made so many Minnie Mouse cakes in the last few months that I think
 I can make Minnie out of sugar even in my sleep.
I love Minnie/Mickey Mouse parties and my favorites are the ones using
red and white polka dots.

 Minnie Mouse was made using 50% fondant and 50% sugar paste. The #1 was made only with gumpaste since I did it last minute and I need it to dry quickly. The letter cutters are from Wilton, they are big and the cutters can also be use to make cookies.


6 comments:

Jenniffer said...

This is SUPER cute Kathia!

SweetThingsTO said...

Fabulous design and I love how she is holding the #1.

scorpionluv4689 said...

Is it possible to just buy the topper from you and if so how much?

scorpionluv4689 said...

Is it possible to just buy the topper from you and if so how much?

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Characters can be so tough and you make it look easy!

Butter Hearts Sugar said...

This is super cute!! Love the colours you've used.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.