Monday, March 26, 2012

Butterfly Cookies and Cupcakes


Last week I posted the cake I made for our little friend Sophie.
 These are the cookies I also made to give out as party favors.
Simple butterfly cookies with bright colors.

I didn't have time to make tags for the cookies, so I just tie the cello bags with a tick ribbon.
All the cupcakes were vanilla buttermilk with a fluffy vanilla icing, very simple but yet delicious.
These flowers were leftover flowers that I had from this cake.
These little flowers I made them using a small flower cutter.
I hope you all have a great week!


I am linking this post to


8 comments:

Hil said...

So springy and beautiful Kathia. You really are so incredibly talented!

Unknown said...

wow is all I can say here. The icing is so smooth and pretty, if I could only learn that life would be so good (and winning the lottery would help too....) The vanilla cupcakes look they were taken out of a magazine photo! well done, thanks for the lovely visual! !

The Fancy Lady said...

very pretty! i love the simple and sweet look of them

SweetThingsTO said...

Oh - how sweet! They just brighten up your day! Have a great week!

Dreams of cakes said...

Beautiful work as always!

Mari Nuñez said...

Beautiful, I would love to bite into ones of those cupcakes! I so much love your bunny and CARROT cookies, awesome :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is about these shades of pink and green but I do love them. Your butterflies are so pretty and the little floral adorned cupcakes are sweet.

Sue said...

The colors are so pretty! I love the tiny purple flowers:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.